LIFE VIIEW 2050: invitation to take part in survey
You are kindly welcome to take the survey, that contributes to the most adequate adaptation of IOŚ-PIB/KOBiZE/CAKE activities under the LIFE VIIEW 2050 project to stakeholders’ expectations („The impact assessment of the EU Emission Trading System with the long-term vision for a climate neutral economy by 2050” – LIFE VIIEW 2050 – LIFE19 GIC/PL/001205″).
- The survey is available via link: https://ankiety.ios.edu.pl/index.php/68966?lang=en
Information about the LIFE VIIEW 2050 project
- The main project objective is to assess the functioning of the EU ETS, its interaction with other EU policy measures, other international emissions trading systems and its further development concerning a climate neutral EU economy by 2050, and their impacts on EUA prices. Objectives include also dissemination of the EU experience in this field in order to improve the climate and energy policy at the Community and international level.
- The analyses that will be developed under the project include an assessment of the functioning of the EU ETS, considering its synergy and interaction with:
- other climate and energy policy measures stimulating the implementation of low-emission technologies,
- EU sectors outside the EU ETS and relevant policy measures,
- other emission trading systems and their mechanisms.
- The project has been approved and supported by the European Commission and National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management under the LIFE Programme. Its implementation involves use of models developed at the Center for Climate and Energy Analysis (CAKE).
More information on the project are here: http://climatecake.pl/aktualnosci/new-cake-project-life-viiew-2050/?lang=enBack